ON ALL USA ORDERS
|Buy 2||SAVE 5 % off each|
|Buy 3||SAVE 10 % off each|
|Buy 4||SAVE 15 % off each|
– analgesic, anti-infectious, wound repair, immune support, joint and nerve discomfort, antimicrobial, emotionally grounding
- Apply with Copaiba or Cypress to sore areas on the body for relief and greater mobility.
- Apply to scars, injuries, or wounds to lessen discomfort, facilitate repair and cleansing.
- Apply to bridge of nose when experiencing a bloody nose to lessen flow.
- Apply 1 drop in 1-2 teaspoons (the younger the child the more carrier oil used) of carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil to the jaw line of children experiencing teething challenges.
Latin Name – Helichrysum italicum
Complementary Oils – Copaiba, rosemary, bergamot, black pepper, chamomile, citrus oils, clary sage, clove, cypress, geranium, juniper berry, lavender, tea tree, thyme, vetiver.
Cautions – Non-irritating, non-toxic, dilute with children
3rd Party Tested 100% PURE