Restore Hope Oils
Used for thousands of years in Eastern cultures. Mostly known as a digestive aid this perennial herb has historically been used for things like rheumatism, seasonal colds and intestinal colic.
– digestive support, nausea, joint discomfort, metabolism, circulation
- Apply diluted to sore muscles and/or joints to warm and loosen them up when stiffness sets in.
- Inhale or apply topically to the abdomen in moments of nausea
- Apply diluted with Peppermint to create a cooling and warming combo for muscles as well as an immune system boost.
Country of Origin – China
Latin Name – Zingiber officinalis
– Bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, clove, frankincense, fennel, grapefruit, juniper, lemon, lime, mandarin, orange
- Can irritate sensitive skin dilute with Restore Hope Oils Fractionated Coconut Oil
Please send questions or comments to <email@example.com>