Restore Hope Oils
Used for thousands of years in Eastern cultures. Mostly known as a digestive aid this perennial herb has historically been used for things like rheumatism, seasonal colds and intestinal colic.
• Digestive Support, Nausea, Joint Discomfort, Metabolism, Circulation
• Apply diluted to sore muscles and/or joints to warm and loosen them up when stiffness sets in.
• Inhale or apply topically to the abdomen in moments of nausea
• Apply diluted with Peppermint to create a cooling and warming combo for muscles as well as an immune system boost.
• Zingiber officinalis
• May irritate sensitive skin
• Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil as it may irritate sensitive skin or with children.