Restore Hope Oils
Peppermint has been used since ancient times in China and Japan, but also throughout both Eastern and Western medicine for many different complaints. Some of the more common uses have been for indigestion, nausea, sore throat, headaches and even cramping. Research has also been done on its effectiveness in supporting memory. Combined with Rosemary it can be a potent oil to help with breathing and sinus support.
– digestive support, muscle and neck tension, congestion, memory, improve blood flow, breathing
- Apply 2-3 drops to neck, back of temples and forehead for help with minor headaches.
- Apply 2-3 drops to stomach area after a heavy meal or to aid with feelings associated with indigestion.
- Apply a few drops to the neck or spine when feeling warm, exercising or working out in the heat for a cooling experience.
– Mentha piperita
– Basil, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, rosemary, tea tree
– Menthol, menthone, Menth furan
– Do not use with children under 5 years old as it is too strong for their developing lungs.
- Considered a sensitive oil always dilute with Restore Hope Oils Fractionated Coconut Oil.