Restore Hope Oils
Peppermint has been utilized in China and Japan throughout their histories. Some of the more common uses discovered are that it is known for indigestion, nausea, sore throat, headaches and even cramping. Research has also identified its effectiveness in supporting memory. Combined with Rosemary it can be a potent essential oil to help with breathing and sinus support.
• Digestive Support, Muscle and Neck Tension, Congestion, Memory, Improve Blood Flow, Breathing
• Apply 2-3 drops to neck, back of temples and forehead for help with minor headaches.
• Apply 2-3 drops to stomach area after a heavy meal or to aid with feelings associated with indigestion.
• Apply a few drops to the neck or spine when feeling warm, exercising or working out in the heat for a cooling experience.
• Mentha piperita
• Menthol, menthone, Menth furan
• Do not use with children under 5 years old as it is too strong for their developing lungs.
• Considered a sensitive oil.
• Please dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil when applying topically.