Restore Hope Oils
Used in dishes throughout the Mediterranean this is an amazing herb and oil that has been used since ancient times. This is a warming oil and one of our favorites to use on sore muscles and joints on its own or with other oils like Helichrysum, Cypress or Copaiba. Related to Oregano it is a gentler oil on the skin but has many wonderful immune supporting qualities while calming the mind and body. An oil that is powerful for respiratory conditions and digestive support.
Analgesic, Minor Arthritic Discomfort, Bronchial Support, Cardiovascular Support, Sedative Like Properties, Digestive Aid, Immune Support, Antifungal, Antibacterial, Warming Oil
• Add 4-6 drops to 1 cup of Epsom salt then place the mixture in a bath for a relaxing experience for both the mind and soreness in the body.
• Apply with Cypress to sore joints and muscles to support proper mobility.
• Apply to the abdominal area when experiencing digestive discomfort or to support proper digestion.
• Organum Marjorana
• Non-irritating, Non-toxic, Non-sensitizing
• Not For Use On Children Under 5
• Please dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil when applying topically.