Restore Hope Oils
Grown in the Mediterranean, Rosemary has many uses which include but are not limited to being used as a spice and as a natural remedy.
This is truly an all-star essential oil that many use for so multiple applications.
Some of the common applications are to simply inhale Rosemary as it can be helpful for memory, concentration, and aid the respiratory system.
• Memory, Concentration, Liver Support, Physical Soreness, Respiratory System and Gentle Detoxifier
• Diffuse or apply to neck and shoulders while studying or working in the office to decrease mental fatigue.
• Apply 2-3 drops of essential oil with Restore Hope Oils Fractionated Coconut Oil over lung area to help stimulate the respiratory system.
• Apply to bottoms of feet to support the immune and digestive systems.
• Rosmarinus Oficinalis
• Do not use if you have epilepsy or tend to experience seizures.
• Rosemary Tunisia Essential Oil is generally non-toxic and non-sensitizing.
• It is not suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure.
• Consider Diluting with Fractionated Coconut Oil as it may irritate sensitive skin or with children.