Restore Hope Oils
Grown in the Mediterranean Rosemary has many uses as a spice and a natural remedy. Truly an all-star essential oil you can use for so many different applications. One of our favorite immune and respiratory support oils. When inhaled it can be helpful for memory, concentration and aid the respiratory system. With an herbaceous scent when diffused it can be used to help purify the air.
- Memory, concentration, liver support, physical soreness, respiratory system and gentle detoxifier.
- Diffuse or apply to neck and shoulders while studying or working in the office to decrease mental fatigue.
- Apply 2-3 drops of essential oil with Restore Hope Oils Fractionated Coconut Oil over lung area to help stimulate the respiratory system.
- Apply to bottoms of feet to support the immune and digestive systems.
Country of Origin:
Pure Defense, Forest Air, Copaiba, Eucalyptus, Spearmint, Lime and Peppermint
- Do not use if you have epilepsy or tend to experience seizures.
- Rosemary Tunisia Essential Oil is generally non-toxic and non-sensitizing.
- It is not suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure.
Please send questions or comments to <email@example.com>