Restore Hope Oils
Coriander Seed 10ml
Coriander Seed 10ml
Coriander Seed comes from the same plant as Cilantro, but the oil is extracted from the actual seeds, while Cilantro is extracted from the leaves of the plant. Coriander Seed has been used for thousands of years as food to support normal digestive function.
In aromatherapy, it is more often used as a gentle oil for muscle soreness, digestive challenges, immune support, nervous exhaustion or adrenal overload. It helps to act as a tonic for the body, encouraging mental clarity and digestive balance. It is safe for children and adults when properly diluted with Restore Hope Oils Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Generally, 1–2 drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil over the area desired is all that is needed to receive benefit. Coriander Seed also diffuses well to create a cleansing and uplifting environment, especially when diffused with Bergamot.
• Minimize feelings of discomfort, supports normal inflammatory levels, antimicrobial, antifungal, digestive and liver function, pancreatic support, and nervous exhaustion.
• Diffuse with Bergamot when you are feeling in a funk or when you just want a more stress-free environment.
• Apply 2 drops of Coriander Seed with two pumps of Restore Hope Oils Fractionated Coconut Oil over the abdomen to defend against indigestion, distension, and/or support normal digestive function.
• Apply to the bottom of the feet as a tonic to encourage whole body balance in the morning or throughout the day.
• Apply 2 drops with 2 pumps of Restore Hope Oils Fractionated Coconut Oil over the liver to help protect the liver from unwanted toxins.
• Add a drop to the palm of the hands, rub them together, and breathe in the aroma when feeling stressed or mentally overwhelmed.
• Coriandrum sativum
• Coriander Seed is considered a blend enhancer and blends well with many different oils like: Citrus oils, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Spice Oils, Frankincense (all types), Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Litsea Cubeba, Marjoram, Patchouli, Vetiver, and Cypress
• Coriander Seed is seen as non-irritating and non-toxic, but we recommend diluting with Fractionated Coconut Oil when using.